Re: [Debian: Grafikkarte] 3Dfx (MAXI Gamer 3D)

Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Hello Pinguins,

Hi Michelle,

It sounds like you have one of  Guillemot's older VooDoo cards. If it's like the
Diamond Monster 3D that I had, it takes input from your 2D card and gives it a 3D
boost. That's why it has a VGA-input (from your 2D card) and a VGA-output (to the
monitor). You should be able to find drivers through www.guillemot.com or one of the
many 3D Gamer or 3Dfx sites. Try a search of Deja or Altavista etc.

By the way, how do I get one of those miracle sacks that cards just fall into?  ;-)

John