Linux router and NetMeeting

Here's my problem (please help if you can):

I've setup a Linux to route between my intranet and the Internet (through a
cable modem). I'm using IP Masquerading, which is working fine and has been
for a long time. Now, i'm trying to connect to a friend of mine through
Netmeeting and i can't get the router to let sound go both ways (i'm using
my intranet NT server, that goes through a Linux router, that connects to
the net by cable modem). I call my friend, he accepts the connection, i
speak through my microphone and he hears me ok but i can't hear him. It
seems some kind of restriction at the ip masquerading level but i can't
figure out what. Ftp is working fine, telnet, http, you name it. But i
can't get Netmeeting to work.

Any ideas ?
Thanks,
Carlos.