Re: Drivers for 3Com 3C90X

You need the 3c59x driver, it includes 3C90x.

/* EtherLinkXL.c: A 3Com EtherLink PCI III/XL ethernet driver for linux. */
/*
        Written 1996-1998 by Donald Becker.

        This software may be used and distributed according to the terms
        of the GNU Public License, incorporated herein by reference.

        This driver is for the 3Com "Vortex" and "Boomerang" series ethercards.
        Members of the series include Fast EtherLink 3c590/3c592/3c595/3c597
        and the EtherLink XL 3c900 and 3c905 cards.

        The author may be reached as becker@CESDIS.gsfc.nasa.gov, or C/O
        Center of Excellence in Space Data and Information Sciences
           Code 930.5, Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt MD 20771
*/

static char *version =
"3c59x.c:v0.99E 5/12/98 Donald Becker http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/vortex.html\n";;

--
*   For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *