Re: [Debian: Install] SCSI-Controller with AIC 6x60

> But now I must install the SCSI-Controller AH1502 (AIC 6x60).
>
> In the BASE installation is no option to select Adaptec controller.
> How can I install it ???

I searched through archives a few days ago about installing driver for adaptec ava-1505 (ISA bus). In one post, the author said that adriver aha152x will work with many adaptec card. All I have to do is to give the kernel parameter through lilo at boot time ie.

LILO:linux aha152x=0x340,11

After I fiddled around with my bios and jumper set up, ava1505 did work for me.

Cheers,

Chanop
| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@syseng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| visit my web site (not yet finished)                                        |
| http://hilbert.anu.edu.au/~chanop/                                          |
|           Debian GNU Linux           ICQ uin 11366301                       |