Re: What CD vendor ?

Tony Schonfeld wrote:

> hello ,
>
> I  have become  a unconditional user  of DEBIAN  and will not want
> to change for an other  version.
> Each time that I have  tried other thing ( Suse, mandrake )
> I have  found that there  was a void .
> It is well true that when  one has tried debian for a long times
> one wants no longer is in  separate.
> I use it at  home on two stations and  in my enterprise for a
> intranet connects has the internet.
> Debian is  Great left its power and its  flexibilite,  however  in spire
> its colossal number of packages it lacks  sometimes some things.
> That obliges has had the complete version ( main , non-free, non-us )
> out most of the salesman time distribute  solely  the official version.
> I will like  has seen  your notice on retailers that  correct in prices
> distrib the complete version , possibly  'unstable' and or the
> additionnal packages.
> Brief what is according to you the  retailers it better places for us
> has  good price .
>
> you can  answer have retailer purpose europeans and americans
>
> Thank you advances  for your  reply
> Tony
I guessing here, that you want the place to order reliable CD's from.

see http://www.lsl.com/

I have bought all of my upgrades from these folks for several years with
zero defects and the prices are always in line. PS they also support the
developers with donations.
--
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems