gdm :0.log slightly different

Because I am using a crappy mail client my list of packages is at my web site at

http://kernel.freeservers.com under my list of debian installed packages or
something like that.
I get something like:
AUDIT: Wed Aug 25 20:41:41 1999: 541 X: client 1 rejected from local host
  Auth name: MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 ID: -1
Xlib: Invalid MID-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key

Now from my limited knowledge of network protcols this seems to indivate the the

pam libraries that gdm links against might be causing the problem or the way in
which the client calls the routines. I hope when they fix this bug they also get

rid of this in one fell swoop (it's most likely the same problem).
Thanks for pointing this out I will eagerly anticipate the arrival of
gdm-1.0.0-10.deb to appear on my local debian mirror.

http://kernel.freeservers.com *THE* best source for Linux Kernel Info
e2compr give your cheap hard drive better use with compression

Separate hype from hope on Wall Street. Visit  http://www.streetforce.com