Files: Debian-to-dos.

Is there a way to save a linux-file to a dos-diskette in a dos-readable way?
(Say I wanted to show you guys a config-file or something when I'm mailing
from an NT-box, not wanting to type the whole thing, or I wanted to take a
file from f. x. StarOffice with me to work...)
Please don't flame a pitiful 'nix newbie. I'm really trying to learn, and I
already love the efficiency of linux compared to my horrible WinNT box at
work (breaks down several times a day...)
Regards
Vitux

Error is human; complete disaster takes a computer