RE: Netscape

> I run Window Maker, and I always have. My dad (who alo uses this machine) uses KDE,
> due to it's simplicity and "user friendly" interface. Even he has no problems.
> I was just wondering what other people thought of the Netscape problem.

I've found several problems with Netscape and all of them are centered around
the fact that Netscape doesn't behave like a regular Linux program. It doesn't
use the global settings from the OS and doesn't offer much customization to
make up for that. It's also much slower than any other program I've used on
Linux. I'm looking forward to the Opera betas for Linux and am hoping to see
improvements in NSN from the Mozilla project.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@bgrafyx.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com