Configuring printer (HP 870Cxi)

Hi to all
I'm using Debian Potato and, I must say, it's wonderful, even if it's unstable (sometimes WindowMaker 0.6 freezes, and sometimes the entire system crashes with strange errors).
However a big problem I'm having is about printing. I'm using an HP Deskjet 870Cxi  printer, I configured /etc/printcap with the magicfilter dj550c-filter (I haven't found the right filter for 870) but when I print something different from text (text prints well) I get an error: "can't find file dju550c". Where is this missing file?? I downloaded and installed the djtools package, but that didn't resolved anything...
Any help would be very appreciated. Thanx
Bye
    Marco

     @§=- RedLance -=§@    The Light Paladin

 EMail: redlance@libero.it     ICQ# 28677408