Re: Still Having .forward problems with EXIM

*- On 24 Aug, Kent Andersen wrote about "Still Having .forward problems with EXIM"
> Anyone know why exim still deivers localy when a .forward file is in place
> and a valid email address is in it?
> Im about to pull my hair out!
> any ideas on what might be wrong would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Kent

Disclaimer: I am not an exim expert by any stretch of the imagination.

My default setup has the following director in exim.conf.  Is yours
missing or ill configured possibly?

userforward:
  driver = forwardfile
  no_verify
  check_ancestor
  file = .forward
  modemask = 002
  filter

and my .forward has permissions of -rw-r--r--.

HTH,
--
Brian