re: Kernel 2.2.10 and Stallion Brumby 4 port serial card

I have a Stallion Brumby Multiport intelligent serial card. 4 port model. I
had this card working fine under 2.0.x series of kernels, and had it
compiled in as part of the kernel. I followed the info in the readme's for
the card, and edited /usr/src/linux-`kernel version`\char\istallion.c to
point to the io and memory address of the card.

Anyways the problem is, when using 2.2.10 kernel, doing the same steps and
editing the correct file, and then compiling the card in as part of the
kernel, the system at boot time with the new kernel never finds the card.

Anyone got this problem, and if so, did the get the card working.

I have a Stallion EASYIO card which is non-intelligent and it also has the
same problem.

Those that can help, feel free to email me directly, as I am not part of the
list.

Thanks