Re: boot messages too fast to read.

On Mon 08/23/99 11:31PM, David Teague wrote:

> After boot, dmesg will give a good bit of the boot messages, but
> sometimes it fails to give parts of the boot message that I want :(

I have this problem, and it drives me crazy. Sometimes I want to cut
and paste the info into my pleas for help, but end up resorting to
using a pencil and paper and retyping the message.

The man page for dmesg says something about increasing the ring
buffer size, but does anyone know how to do this?

inquiring minds want to know.
--
Mark Wagnon       )     Debian GNU/ -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __