Re: Rage128 Video Card

Kent West wrote:...

Hi, I have the same PB with my ATI Rage Fury (which is working only under frame
buffer at once).
BUT, ATI finaly gave the entries points to the xfree86 team; as the FAQ says, it
was too late for 3.3.5 release (3.3.4 is just coming out), but it will be
included in the next xfree86 version (3.3.6 or 4.0.0 ?).

The only PB of frame buffering is the VESA standard, which means 60Hz sync.
speed. That's very disagreable when you work a lot under X.

JY
--
Jean-Yves Barbier   <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr>
Membre fondateur du CGE