Re: Suggested GUI to apache and GUI to ftp?

At 01:59 AM 8/22/99 -0500, John Foster wrote:
>André Bell wrote:
>>
>> Do you have a suggested GUI for apache and ftp?
>
>see http://www.littleigloo.org/ for the slickest ftp GUI around it's
>shareware and worth every penny.

Nice site. Looks like a real nice ftp program too. The only question I have
(being new to linux) is which version do I download?  All other linux
downloads I've come across so far only had one version and one tar/gzip to
download. Not three different linux versions as below.

	GLIBC2 distribution (for RedHat, Mandrake, Suse, Caldera, etc.)
	  IglooFTP-PRO-0.9.1-linux-ix86-glibc2.tar.gz

	LIBC5 distribution (for Slackware)
	  IglooFTP-PRO-0.9.1-linux-ix86-libc5.tar.gz

	RPM package (for RedHat, Mandrake, etc.)
	  IglooFTP-PRO-0.9.1-1.i386.rpm

I have a general idea that if I download the rpm package I will have to use
a tool (like alien or RPM which are already installed on my system though
never used) to convert rpm packages to debian friendly packages(?).  If
there are other tools that I should or must use please let me know.

Though I'm completely unfamiliar with the other two packages (GLIBC2 &
LIBC5) so I have no clue what I need to do to make them debian-friendly.
I'm guessing they are a form of the C programming language, which are not
installed on my debian version.  Hopefully I don't need to learn to program
in C to be able to download and use the software. :(

Thanks!

Andre