Re: Multi-Boot Problem

Jack Lee wrote:
>    I can't solve the problem because
> I find /dev/hda2 is out of the 1024
> cylinder area.

HiJack (;->>),

I would suggest you to use loadlin instead of lilo (see /usr/doc/lilo/....)

Otherwise, if you intend to change your partitions, I had no problems with >
1024 cyl lilo BUT using lilo jumps between partitions (/dev/hda1 (inside 1024
limits) lilo was jumping to /dev/hdc5 (Extended partition, inside 1024 limits)
wich was jumping to /dev/hdc7 (wich was OUTSIDE 1024 limits from /dev/hdc1, but
within 1024 cyls from /dev/hdc5 !)

JY
--
Jean-Yves Barbier   <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr>