Re: Multi-Boot Problem

Hello,

I have the same problem, but I have two partitions for Dos/Dr-Dos and
then Linux like:

hda1    c:      Dos 6.22 + WfW 3.11
hda2    d:      DR-Dos 7.03 with TCPIP and DJGPP

hda3            Linux-Root/Boot
hda4            Linux-Swap
hda5            Linux-User

I have tried to boot with LILO but I can boot the hda1 (c:) only.

If I like to boot hda2 (d:) I get "Starting Caldera DR-Dos" and
the computer hangs.

If I like to boot Linux 2.1 I get "LI" and the computer hangs.

Can anyone help me too ???

Thanks in advance
Michelle

Oh yes, I have forgotten a question:

I have some Harddisks and it is better, if I install the Dos/WfW and
DR-Dos on seperatld harddisks like:

(Conner CFP 850A)
hda1    c:      Dos 6.22 + WfW 3.11

(Conner CFP 210)
hdb1    d:      DR-Dos 7.03 with TCPIP and DJGPP

(IBM DAQA 33240)
hdc1            Linux-Root/Boot         1200 MB
hdc2            Linux-Swap               100 MB
hdc3            Linux-User              1795 MB

At 18:54 21.08.1999 PDT, you wrote
--------> This was the original Message: