How determine all users logged into linux...

How do I determine all users who are logged into debain while they are
logged in?

I've finally gotten apache up and running currectly and have logged in
locally as well as logged in via telnet under a different user name at the
same time.

Now I'd like to "see" each user, and ideally pick and choose who to log off
without logging off other users.

My "Special Edition Using Linux" doesn't tell how to log off a telnet'ed
user. It only tells how to log oneself off.

Thanks