RE: Debian-* & procmail recipe

On 20-Aug-99 Kris wrote:
> Are you fed up of having six or seven useless lines of text and carriage
> returns at the end of each mail from debian-user and the other lists?
> Well, fear no more! For a limited period only, you too can have those
> lines stripped off -- completely free!
>
> Add the following to your .procmailrc:

I have tried to get procmail to start from my exim .forward file, but it
does not work.  I instead went to sortmail, which starts from my Exim
.forward file, but it does not do fancy stuff like what you mentioned in
your post.

The reason I tried sortmail is that it is written in C and
it should run faster than Exim scripts.

--
Andrew