Installing Netscape

Hi,

I have installed a new copy of Debian and I can't get Netscape to work.  I
have downloaded this file: navigator-v461-export.x86-
unknown-linuxglibc2.0.tar.gz

from this location:
/pub/communicator/english/4.61/unix/supported/linux20_glibc2/navi
gator_standalone

and installed it in /tmp directory (logged in as root).

Then I use apt-get to install the package netscape4.

When I tried to run Netscape from Xterm (logged in as a user not as root) I
get this message:

"/usr/lib/netscape/netscape: error in loading shared libraries
libstdc++.so.2.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I checked and I do have the package libstdc++2.9 installed{HYPERLINK "libstdc++2.9.html"}.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction to solve this?
Please send a reply to me via e-mail.
Thanks in advance,
Adam

Adam Krell