Alpha, Linux and RAID..

I'm looking at building up some large web caches, and so far the systems
that look best are the 21264 alpha boxes from Microway based on the DEC
reference boards. These caches are going to require a fast disk array, and
I've been oogling the 64bit PCI controllers from DPT.. the
DPT SmartRAID V Controller to be exact. I'm wondering if anybody has ever
got one of these things working on the Alpha under Linux, and if so, have
they ever done it using Debian Linux? DPT claims linux support, but they
offer only RedHat's x86 installation disks (I'm assuming they're just
deeply appreciated.

Brian
fade@etc.etc.etc.

The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and
robbers there will be.
                                                      -- Lao Tsu