Printer question : Does the HP DeskJet 610c run under Linux ? {Was : [HELP NEEDED] The Canon LBP 660 printer under Debian (Slink)}

	Hi !

I've previously posted on question relative to the Canon LBP 660 printer.
Actually, it appears that such a printer is a real LOSS as it can not be
used under Linux.

I've installed Debian (Slink) on my friend box and would really like her
benefit from the available desktop. I'm now looking for a cheap printer
that will be ABLE to run under Linux. The DJ 610c is a new printer made by
HP.

I don't think it's a M$-Win-Printer ? But I'm not a hacker !
I simply know that HP put the printer PCL commands on a WEB page
(http://interactive.hp.com/cgi-bin/cspt/cds/dlvr.pl?lid=use&fid=bpd02925&pid=hpdeskjet610481). And this makes me think that it's an open hardware.

Note that the commands given are shared used the HP dj{600, 700, 820c, 880c,
895c, 1000} printers.

Does somebody made it run under Linux or, know it may run under Linux ?
If so, how ?

Thanx in advance for your answers, Max.

PS. Please "CC" me the answer as I'm not on the list.