Rage128 Video Card

I've recently acquired a new Gateway computer that has a video card that I
can't
locate the specs on. I've cracked the case and found that it's an ATI and it
has
a paper label on one of the chips that says "R128  52001". I lifted the label
and the markings on the chip are "ATMEL  AT49F512  90JC  9911". The other
major
chip, which is much larger, has a heat sink on it, so I can't read the actual
chip markings, but the heat sink is labeled "Graphics by Rage 128". The paper
work that came with the PC says it has an ATI AGP card, and the Gateway part
number on the paperwork and on a label on the card is 6001129. I've tried
Gateway's web site, but apparently their web designer doesn't keep up with the
latest and greatest, because neither their search engine nor their video card
section mentions such a part number. I couldn't find an email address for
Gateway tech support, and so far I haven't been able to get to anyone via the
telephone.

Assuming that this card is properly referred to as an "ATI Rage 128", I can't
find such a card/chipset listed in the XF86 card database (when running
XF86Setup or xf86config).

I'm running a fresh install of Slink (with 2.0.36 kernel) from a "Slink
Special
Edition" CD set distributed at last June's USENIX conference, which has
XFree86
3.3.3.1.

I hope someone can tell me what I need to do to get this card working pr