Re: How to quit XDM ?

On Sun 09:28PM, telecom@belgolaise.be wrote:
> I started the XDM.
> Every time i start my linux xdm is always started.
>
> How can i do to disable this.

This may not be the best way to accomplish what you want, but it
worked for me. I simply created a directory in /root called
init.d. I then moved xdm to it. No more xdm at startup. I've
moved other scripts there too. Things like portmap, and scripts
that I wrote myself. The whole point of the directory was to
remind me where they came from in case I messed up.

hth
--
Mark Wagnon       )     Debian GNU/ -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __