Re: Netscape Error

dpkg -S libXt.so.6 on my machine yields the following:

xlib6g: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6
xlib6: /usr/lib/libc5-compat/libXt.so.6

Since I'm running the libc5 version of netscape, I had to install the
xlib6 package in order to get the libc5 based version of libXt.so.6.  If
you're running the libc5 version, you will probably have to do the same.

Sean