RE: power surge causes a problem

On 13-Aug-99 Pollywog wrote:
> Last night there was a power surge in the area and my computer rebooted
> several times.  This morning, I used 'vi' and I get this error:
>
> Warning: Color name "black" is not defined
>

> What does it mean and how can I fix this?

I now know if only affects user 'pollywog' who was logged in and using KDE
when this happened.  Other accounts on the machine are unaffected.

Netscape is giving me the same errors about the color black.  At least I
know I won't have to reinstall Linux to fix this; the problem must be in my
home directory.

thanks

--
Andrew