Problems with Mutt and Exim

My problem in a nutshell: My login name on this machine is "shadow". My e-mail account at my university is mcmi0037@tc.umn.edu. I can use Fetchmail and Mutt to read mail from the tc.umn.edu server, and I can send e-mail fine as well. The problem is that my sent messages arrive from "shadow@tc.umn.edu", which isn't the e-mail address they have to reply to! (No reply-to field is defined either..) How can I make messages I send thru mutt & exim come from mcmi0037@tc.umn.edu?

Colin McMillen
--
Debian GNU/Linux 2.1: 3 hours, 11 minutes without a reboot...
The revolution will be complete when the operating system is perfect.