Re: xemacs21 questions

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Micha Feigin wrote:

> Hi
> I just installed xemacs21. It's still running together with xemacs20
> untill it will work fine. (I Installed it because I hoped for some new
> mule support which apperently isn't present yet).
> Anyway, It doesn't recognise any languages.

I probably can't help You in anyway, but I'm interested in xemacs as well,
because I'm not very satisfied with the mule of the earlier version.

I wanted to try it as well.

1) Do you get somewhere deb-package for xemacs21? If so, where?
2) Where do you get gtzpackages for it, if there aren't deb-packages?
3) Which kind of mule support does it have?
4) Did that mule-support work in your case?

-
hv