Netscape & segfaults...

Hi there,

    once again, the problem is called Netscape... (4.61 ;-)

    From time to time, my Netscape just ¨dies¨ (unfortunately, most of
the time I can't get the error message because I run it straight from
the fvwm95 menu)... The few times I could check the message, it was
either a Segmentation Fault or a Bus Error... Also, after a small part
of these crashes, Netscape refuses tu run again, also either with a
Segmentation Fault or with a Bus Error (usually even before creating the
~/.netscape/lock file)... On these (unfortunately not SO rare) events, I
can't even run a xterm (xvt runs fine, though) - it won't open without
any visible error message and the only solution is a complete reboot
(just killing X & restarting it or logging out & in again don't do any
good)...

    Can anyone tell me if there's a way to get the system bask to work
without a reboot? What is this ¨Bus Error¨ anyway? Is this a fault in my
system (hardware?) or one of the ¨regular¨ Netscape/xlib6g faults?

[]'s

Guilherme Zahn