Re: Console Word Processing

You could use TeX (LaTeX). Previewing may be difficult, but it would
still work (ie you can type your stuff and print it out). Diagrams would
be difficult as well. TeX is available as a part of debian main.

You might be able to use Dosemu to run something like Wordperfect 5.1
(if you still happen to have that lying around somewhere). I haven't
tried this.

Matthew