Re: USB for Linux???

Hello,

Yeterday I have gotten the PC-Direct 9/99 (Ziff-Davis)
and there is a Linux CD attached.

It is DLD 6.0.1 with Kernel 2.2.3 which supports USB, Irda, PCMCIA,
IPv6. SPX, ...

It was installed in less then 40 minutes inclusive KDE 1.1.1

Webmistress Michelle
from Strasbourg

At 19:01 11.08.1999 +0100, you wrote
--------> This was the original Message:

MK>Does anyone know what the current status of USB on Linux is? I've been
to the
MK>site listed on www.linux.org, but the page says that the person who
started it
MK>has left to pursue other things now that he's graduated. I've got an
Agfa 1212U