Re: V toolkit

Micha Feigin hat gesagt: // Micha Feigin wrote:

> How is the V toolkit for writing graphical apps?
> Is it better to use it to write apps under gnome to maintain portability?

AFAIK gnome is not yet ported to Windows. So if you want your apps to run
under Windows also, you will not gain anything by using the gnome libs.

V applications however can be compiled for Windows, too. They even run on
OS/2 if I remember it right.

> Any other toolkits that are also portable to windows?

You could give WX-Windows a try. I would strongly recommend V for
beginning GUI programmers, though.

Check out www.objectcentral.com, the V homepage, for more answers.
--
                                                 __    __