Re: Kernel 2.0.37 does not recognize Second CPU

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought the 2.0.x
versions of linux did not do symmectric
multiprocessing (SMP)??? i'd suggest getting the 2.2.x
kernel, i know those work...can't say anything for
sure, because i only have a 1 cpu box at home running
linux, and all the multi-cpu boxes at work either run
NT or DigitalUnix..