Re: TNT2 Chipset

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Chris Carlson wrote:

> Anyone having luck running a TNT2?

 Well, my TNT is working okay.

> When I try to run the GL screensavers from xscreensaver, the video is
> flashing black, and then displays the image, and repeats very fast.

 Hmmm. Have you tried anything else, e.g. the demo programs from the Mesa
package? Also, are you actually getting any hardware acceleration? (Also,
are you running in 15 or 16 bpp? It doesn't accelerate any other color
scheme but those two.)

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles         (248) 377-7735           ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

         Microsoft Windows - Putting new limits on productivity.