[HELP NEEDED] The Canon LBP 660 printer under Debian (Slink)

	Hello !

I've installed Debian-Skink on my friend box which used to run
under Win95.
The problem is that I'm not able to access the installed printer.
It's a Canon LBP 660, a M$-specific hardware !-(
And I don't know how to customize the printcap file.

=> Are there drivers avalaible for such printer ? If so, where
can I download them ?

=> Or, do I have to try each filter under /etc/magicfilter ?

Can you please CC me your answer as I not on this list.

Thanx in advance for your help, Max