Re: looking for a mail client

On Sun, Aug 08, 1999 at 06:23:46PM -0700,
Eric G . Miller <egm2@jps.net> wrote:
> 	I'm certainly no expert on using mutt, but it does have mail
> filtering capabilities. See "folder-hook" for more info.

No, it doesn't. folder-hook is used to apply settings only to one
folder. For example, I have mutt set the reply-to properly whenever
I'm reading a folder for a mailing list (like this one, check my headers).

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman--a rope over an abyss.
 A dangerous across, a dangerous on-the-way, a dangerous looking-back,
 a dangerous shuddering and stopping."
 --Friedrich Nietzsche