[Debian: Install] Can not boot from harddisk

Hello,

for some minutes I have installed the base system from floppy.
Because I get the Mitsumi CD FX-400 not running.

After installation I had removed the floppy from the drive and
rebooted.

The Hardware is OK, but at startup I get:

IDE Drive 1 support PIO mode 3 data transfer
1FA:

...and hangs.

I get not more as the '1FA:'

If I boot from the Floppy (created by the setup) it will boot,
but it takes about 4 miutes to boot from Floppy.

Please can anyone help me ???

I had the 'boot from harddisk' error on ALL of my system
but I do not know why.

Michelle