PPP connection.

Hi,
	I am using Debian 2.0 with pppd 2.3.8

	I use a dial up connection to my university ISP. I sometimes use either
kppp or pppconfig.

	however, the problem was that everytime that I stayed idle for more
than 60 mionutes, my isp cuts me off. This never occurred when I was
using Red Hat (I could stay on as long as I want for weeks!!).

	So I thought probably it could be some "features" in Debian that I did
not enble?

	or could anyone tell me if there's anyway to lock my ppp connection so
that my isp does not kick me after 60 minutes of idle time?

regards.
Bill S
--
	If at first you don't succeed, you must be a programmer.