Re: [Debian: Install] In relation to Debian FAQ 9.4

Hello,

I was thinking, that there is a possibility that I do not must
copy all splitted files to my harddrive and the unspülit them.

Oh yes, some of the machines working stand allone without a network.

Only the 'base', XFree86 and StarOffice.
And then the Computers are without CD-Rom or ZIP-Disk
(no place because it is a Slim-Line and the harddisks are only 350 MB).

Maybe I will install a LS-120 but curently I have no 90 US$ to do that.

Thanks for your help

Webmistress Michelle

At 02:54 08.08.1999 -0400, you wrote

--------> The Reply begins here: