[Email Converter] Eudora 3.06 (Windows) to Linux ...

Hello,

I am using a Workstation on WfW 3.11 with my E-Mailer Eudora 3.06.

Now I upgrade to a Debian 2.1 Workstation and I like to keep all
E-Mails (around 300 MBytes) from my Windows Workstation.

Disk space is no problem !!!
What is with E-Mail clients which user compressed Mail-Folder ???

OK, curently I have no XFree86 or anything else (only the base
installation) and I do not know, which E-Mail program I can/must use.

But I need a very good E-Mail client with the functionality of Eudora.

Note, that I like to install XFree86.
But curently I get one million errors while installing !!!

I am looking for a Mail-Folder converter.

Please can anyone help me, because I am newbie
and use it since some month only .

Thanks for your help

Michelle