Re: FreeCiv problem

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

[...]

> But when trying to connect with civclient-gtk the log says the
> following:
>
> You were rejected from the game: Sorry you can't join.  The game is full.
> Lost connection to server!

This is a Freeciv-question and not a Debian-question.

You have to reconnect from the same machine and with the same name as
before. Otherwise the civ-server will think that this is a new player
which is not allowed.

If you did as stated above I think you should ask the freeciv-list
(whatever it's address, see www.freeciv.org).

--
( Jonas Steverud  @  www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/ !    Wei Wu Wei    )
( U2MoL, Roleplaying, LaTeX, Emacs/Gnus, SCWM, etc. ! To Do Without Do )