Re: Qmail

On Thu, Aug 05, 1999 at 15:47:24 +0300, Justa na acount to get my list mails wrote:
> What do you think about Qmail.

It is non-free software; there are free software alternatives (at least for
my MTA needs), so I don't think about it much.

> I think it sould become the default mta of debian.

Debian consists of DFSG-free software only; qmail is not DFSG-free. Ergo,
qmail cannot become a part of Debian, let alone be Debian's default MTA,
until its license is changed to be DFSG-free.

Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.