Re: Xlib, or I'm an idiot...again

[ list changed to debian-user since this definitely belongs there ]

Dale,

	You need to read the xauth man page.

	You probably tried to start the programs in question after su'ing
to an id which was not the id used to enter your X session. Right?

Regards,
Jorel

The Macintosh is Xerox technology at its best.