Re: Debian 2.%$#@*&!

Chris-- There's an ftp on my system, and I can connect with "ftp
debian.org" or "ftp sunsite.unc.edu" or other sites as well, but entering
"ftp netscape.com" results in "Connection refused", while  "ftp
ftp3.netscape.com" gets "hostname lookup failure." Thanks. -- Max

  What do you mean, exactly, when you say "any ftp server