Re: Debian 2.%$#@*&!

Yes, I do.  It reads:
smtp  stream  tcp  nowait  mail  /usr/sbin/tcpd  /usr/sbin/in.smtpd.

Before I removed Exim it read the same except:  /usr/sbin/exim exim -b

There should be an NNTP line as well, but wasn't.  I added:
#nntp  stream  tcp  nowait  news  /usr/sbin/innd  /usr/sbin/in.nnrpd.

But I wasn't sure of the filenames for 2.1, so I left it commented out
until I can confirm them.  Thanks.