Re: Ms Netshow..

You can find it at

  <ftp://ftp.tvnet.hu/pub/Multimedia/netshow_linux.gz>

or use

  <http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/?form=advanced>

to find an other mirror.

It doesn't play the ASF I downloaded it for so I am not sure it
actually works..  Please inform me if it is working on you setup.

Regards,
Remco

--
detonator Nazi Kosovo supercomputer Waco, Texas Bakunin CAST moord reefer
UCK AKSO GPL thrust nuclear RSA Delta Force plutonium heroïne CNT-FAI