Re: Soffice

Hi,
>>"thomas" == thomas  <thomas@aftertaste.se> writes:

 thomas> Hi, not sure were this email should go but i give
 thomas> support@debian.org a try...

        The most appropriate list, in this case, would have been
 debian-user@lists.debian.org, where there is a greater chance of more
 people listening who havce had similar problems, and know the
 solution.

 thomas> I use dselect alot to upgrade my version of Potato.. Im not
 thomas> sure which package or update who got my Staroffice to fail
 thomas> when opening.. If you please could let me know which package
 thomas> i shall downgrad or upgrade to get it work again i would be
 thomas> very glad since i use soffice everyday..

        I am not sure, but quite possibly the issue may be the libc
 upgrade? I havfe heard rumors that so broke when upgrading from RH
 5.2 to 6.0, and the major change there too was libc.

        Possibly someone on debian-user can answer this definitively.

        manoj
--
 "Most of us, when all is said and done, like what we like and make up
 reasons for it afterwards." Soren F. Petersen