A doubt...

             Respected Sir,

        I have installed Debian Linux 2.0 on a Pentium 90 Mhz machine.
  I am trying to configure so many things as I can . The major problem
 I am facing is about the network.  After configuring the network,
  machine can connect to other machines on the network but it is not allowing
 other machines to connect to itself. The error on  other machines is
 " Connection refused ".  I tried a lot by playing with the files
 /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny. It is not working. Will you please
 sort out the problem for me ?

  By the way , one more thing. Can I configure various utilities (e.g. network)
 after system is installed once ? Or everytime I have to for boot/root
 (installation ) floppies ?

 Thanking you in anticipation,

    Sincerely yours,

          Mahendra