Re: sblive,'n debian, one more time...

> reboot or anything.  then I switched to debain and tried to run the
> install script again to re-install the sound drivers (after compiling
> the proper kernel of course).  the script thought everything went
> allright, but xmms (and mtv and anything else that wanted to use sound)
> thought otherwise.

Uh, I was under the impression that the install script is only useful under
RedHat, I think you have to do it manually. RedHat and Debian has some
differences, not only the rpm/deb package systems.

I've not tested the sb-live driver yet, havent bought a card yet, so this is
just what i've read in the driver archive.

/Marcus