Re: using AUI port of 3c529 (MCA) network card

Hello.

I had a similar problem, but solved it in another quick & dirty way.
Instead if meddling with the module-parameters I simply took the 3Com
Utility-disk, which was delivered with the card, booted it and used
their setup-program to switch to the Coax-port and not go by autodetect.

It might be an unusual solution, but it works fine.

The utility/diagnostics-disk can be downloaded from 3Coms site also.

/Andreas/pucko