Re: X11amp for 2.1?

First of all x11amp is now XMMS www.xmms.org
Second of all potato has a nice .deb of xmms
Third of all StarOffice 5.1 (the 40 doller version on CD) gave me no problems
      installing on a potato system, no I didn't even need to put thoes old libs
      in to correct. Yes I had problems with the download of 5.0. Let's say I gave
      up on thier download versions. Maybe 5.1 download version will work also.
Even used .debs of the JDK version of Jave to make SO java enabled.

Have fun,
Steve